Welcome back to the start of the 2020-2021 school year! We have been working very hard to meet the needs of each of you, so please read the following information and let us know how we can help make this transition back to school as smooth as possible for all of us. High School schedules are now available on HAC.
1. We are aware that things have changed since you made your request last Spring. However, the master schedule was built based on the information you and fellow students provided at that time, and we are not able to create a schedule that meets 100% of every student's wishes.
2. Please view the master schedule using the following link to see if the class you want is available: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13jI-F9ZJvYgEu5MkAXIrqlwk3SPIa4nrtCkrHsoPCGk/edit?usp=sharing
3. Just because the class is listed, does not mean there is room in the class. We have restrictions due to capacity.
4. ALL schedule changes will be made using a Google Doc – This has been sent to your school email. Or you can access it at https://forms.gle/9TScg8NhX31vYyaE6. We ask that you complete this with as much information as possible to help us adjust your schedule.
5. Schedules will not NOT be changed to have a certain teacher or a certain class period.
6. CHECK YOUR SCHOOL EMAIL EVERY SINGLE DAY. You may need to answer questions in order for us to make the changes you request.
7. If you are registered for Virtual Arkansas classes, they will show up as Digital Learning – the classes will be sent to your school email.
8. If you are taking concurrent classes on NPC campus, PLEASE be sure you check your school email for directions to register.
9. If you and your family have made the decision to take classes virtually, please be sure to attend the Virtual Student orientation on Tuesday, August 18th at 5 P.M., located in the auditorium.
10. Please note that it is our desire to give every student the schedule they want- as long as it keeps them on track to graduate on time. However, we are limited by many factors including staffing, room capacity, and state laws; therefore we are doing the best we can to meet the needs of every child within these parameters.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!