NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- Monday, July 29th and Tuesday, July 30th
- 8 am to 3 pm
Bring the following
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Shot Records
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Guardianship papers (if applicable)
- Copy of Proof of Residence (MUST state “service address”)
- (Any of the below are acceptable proof)
- Utility bill
- Phone bill (Landline, NOT Mobile)
- Water bill
- Sanitation bill
- Internet bill
- Rental/Lease Agreement (for 30 days)
- Thursday, August 8th in the auditorium
- 6-7 pm
- An overview of information for freshmen students and parents and a brief tour of the building. Followed by a dance for the students.
BACK TO SCHOOL DANCE
- Thursday, August 8th
- 7-10 pm
- The plan is to have it under the pavilion (spilling out into the parking lot a little)--have a DJ--lights hanging everywhere...have some snacks and drinks… We want to start the school year out DANCING...!!!!! It will be a great time to connect with the new 9th graders---and returning 10th-11th-12th...
- Will be mailed to the address in eSchool mid-July.
- HAC will be open for those with current accounts in late July.
- First come, first serve basis.
- LONG Waits, please be patient.
- 11-12th grade -- Wednesday, July 31st -- 8 am to 3 pm
- 9th-10th grade -- Thursday, August 1st -- 8 am to 3 pm
- 9-12 -- Friday, August 2nd -- 8 am to 3 pm
- Monday, August 12th -- 5 pm to 7 pm
- Teachers will be in rooms, bring a copy of students schedule.