The Fountain Lake School District is now receiving bids for timber in area 1 & 2. See map for details. Bids must be delivered to the Fountain Lake School District Administration Building at 4207 Park Avenue, Hot Springs, Arkansas or online at flcobras.com/bids no later than 12:00 P.M. March 16, 2020. All information pertaining to the timber bid can be obtained online at flcobras.com/bids. Bids can be hand delivered, sent through certified mail, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Area 1 must be completed first. We will be moving forward with site excavation once timber is removed.
Site Visits are welcome between 7am-3pm M-F
Please call 501-701-1712 before arrival
Agri Shop 3-Phase Bid
Posted 10/22/19. (Bid Now Closed)
Fountain Lake School District is seeking bids for installation of a new 3-Phase electrical service to the Agri Shop. Installation of new 800-amp, 480 volt, 3-Phase electrical service. This is to be a pad mount transformer approximately 150’ from existing utility pole and 150’ from building.
This is based on Entergy providing and installing the meter at the transformer. No Junction boxes or CT cabinets shall be required.
At this time we are needing Service Only. Please visit flcobras.com/bids for more information.
- Call Arkansas One Call prior to any Trenching
- All Electrical installation to meet or exceed the NEC and local codes
- Coordination of all work with FLSD
- Proposal based on work being performed during normal business hours.
- Any permits, fees, and inspections.
- Installation of new 800-amp, 480-volt, 3-phase electrical service. This is to be a
pad mount transformer approximately 150’ from the existing utility pole and
approximately 150’ from the building.
- Installation of (2) 4” PVC conduits from the pole to the pad mount transformer
with pull strings. Entergy is to install and terminate this wire.
- Installation f (2) 4” conduits and wire from the pad mount transformer to the
building. Installation and termination of wire in these conduits.
- This is based on Entergy providing and installing the meter at the transformer.
No junction boxes or CT cabinets shall be required.
- Installation of concrete pad for transformer as per Entergy’s specs.
- Installation of fused disconnect on Agri Building
- Rework an existing outdoor 20 amp power run from the building to an outdoor network switch box to accommodate the new work. Installation of separate conduits for power.
- All trenching, backfilling, and compacting for the above mentioned work. Utilize
- FLSD provided mini-excavator to perform this work. Existing spoils are to be re-used to backfill the trench.